At School of the Wild, we’re driven by one idea: nature brings out the best in people.
All our programmes are based on the principle that connecting people and the world begins with making nature itself the meeting room.
Studies have shown that outdoor learning correlates with:
• greater group bonding and cohesion,
• levelling of hierarchies,
• enhanced learning outcomes,
• increased creative thinking
• greater well-being,
• more concentration,
• better behaviour,
• improved memory and confidence.
Plus the best conversations and ideas don’t happen in meeting rooms!
And to paraphrase Einstein: you can’t solve problems in the same place you created them.
Author & Curator
Nigel Berman is the founder of School of the Wild.