At a time when business-as-usual is no longer sustainable, when 16-year-old Greta Thunberg has done more to shift the conversation than anyone, how will you respond, and what are you going to do?
Explore this and other 21st century leadership challenges around the fire with a diverse group of likeminded business leaders. It'll help you be a better leader, inspire you to take actions that make a difference, and give you a network of your peers to support you.
Fusing immersive nature activities with creative conversation, we'll be using the power of the group to explore leadership issues from a different perspective and use nature to spark creative thinking on the bigger questions about the world as it is now.
Learn from nature and each other.
Monthly emergent sessions. Small groups. 34 leaders have been along so far.
Can't make the next date? Register to be notified of future campfires
(Pay only for a session you attend.)
Next date: Thurs July 25th
On Leading with Purpose, you get:
• time around the campfire to step back, reflect and look at the bigger picture
• make meaningful connections with like-minded business leaders and peers
• be inspired by nature and each other to commit to actions that can make a difference
• discover how you can be a force for good in your life and your business
• have authentic conversations that matter, to share your hopes, fears and concerns with your peers
• work with nature to gain a different perspective, enhance your creative thinking and come up with ways to tackle the challenges
• using creative processes that quickly emerge meaningful actions and outcomes for you and the group