Discover a deeper sense of purpose
As we become more aware of the many challenges we face – inequality, unemployment, and climate change, just to name a few – sustainable leadership has never been more necessary to create a better world and drive business growth.
With 16-year-old activist, Greta Thunberg, doing more to shift the conversation about the climate crisis than anyone, how will you respond and what are you going to do?
Explore this and other 21st-century leadership challenges around the fire with a diverse group of like-minded business leaders. You’ll leave each session with insight on how to become a better leader, inspired to take action, and with a network of people to support you.
Learn from nature and each other
Fusing immersive nature activities with productive conversation, we use the power of the group to explore leadership issues from a different perspective and draw from nature to spark creative thinking on the bigger questions about the world as it is now.
Can’t make the next date? Register to be notified of future campfires
Next date: tbc
During Lead with Purpose, you'll discover:
• Your value and impact as a leader
• How time spent in nature increases creative thinking, helping you open up and make meaningful connections with like-minded business leaders
• How to manage and overcome difficult leadership challenges
• New ways of solving problems, and what strategies to use to create impact in your business
• How to build a strong peer network to support you
• How to be a force for good in your life and your business