What can you do? How can you be a force for good? How can you lead with meaning and purpose in an increasingly complex world?
Explore and overcome these 21st century leadership challenges around the fire with a diverse group of likeminded business leaders. It'll help you be a stronger leader, give you a powerful peer network to support you, and provide positive energy for transformational change.
Fusing immersive nature activities with creative conversation, together we'll look at all aspects of leading a business, and how and where you can connect your purpose, influence change, and be a greater force for what you care about.
Learn from nature and each other.
An experimental programme. 6 x monthly outdoor sessions, starts March 21st 2019.
On this programme, you get:
• the time and space to step back, look at the bigger picture and think differently
• to reconnect your business with your values and your purpose
• the inspiration to amplify your leadership to be a greater force for good
• understand where you can influence in your business: colleagues, networks, your eco-system
• deep listening and peer-to-peer sharing with other business founders, owners, and leaders
• the benefit of being around a fire, learning from nature and each other
• a facilitated experimental process that allows new projects and collaborations to emerge