What can you do? How can you be a force for good? How can you lead with meaning and purpose in an increasingly complex world?
Explore and overcome these 21st century leadership challenges around the fire with a diverse group of likeminded business leaders. It'll help you be a stronger leader, give you a powerful peer network to support you, and provide you with positive energy to implement actions that make a difference.
Fusing immersive nature activities with creative conversation, together we'll look at all aspects of leading a business, and how and where you can connect your purpose, influence change, and be a greater force for what you care about.
Learn from nature and each other.
An experimental programme of monthly outdoor sessions, starts 2019.
Apply to join Leading with Purpose
Price is for monthly sessions.
Outdoors location near Brighton
On Leading with Purpose, you’ll get:
• time to reflect, step back, look at the bigger picture
• to rediscover and reconnect with your values and your purpose
• inspired by nature and each other to look at your's and your business's direction anew
• discover how you can be a force for good in your life and your business - through people, networks, eco-system
• to learn and share with your peers
• to do this supported by the benefits and wisdom of nature
• using creative processes that emerge actions and outcomes for you and the group